Friday, May 31, 2013

Reminder to check out the NEW site!

Hey guys! Just another little reminder to check out the NEW website and site address for The Blissful Bee! If you want to keep following along, you can subscribe by email to the new site or follow via Bloglovin. And of course, Facebook as well!

The new site address is:

www.theblissfulbee.com

I will also probably be experiencing some technical difficulties every now and then. I noticed today that on some browsers my header isn't even showing up! It works on a Mac, but not on all PC's. If you all don't mind hoping over to the new site and giving me some feedback, that would be WONDERFUL!! I have a new contact page setup on there for you to contact me or you can simply email theblissfulbee@gmail.com

Any feedback would be SO helpful! I'm really trying to make The Blissful Bee more "reader friendly" and also make the site easier to navigate around.

I also have a very exciting post today on the new blog, so make sure to check it out:)

xo
amy

1 comment: